Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Tagged By Linda

The rules: Start with 7 random facts/habits about yourself. People who are tagged have to write their 7 things on their blog. Then choose another 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment to tell them they have been tagged and to read your blog.

1] I found out i was pregnant 4 weeks before giving birth.
2] I drink alot of diet coke and its about the only cold drink I drink.
3] I have a small tattoo on my left shoulder.
4] I'm terrified of spiders.
5] I love chocolate and i have to eat as soon as i buy it, I just can't leave it untouched. But if i buy some for DS or someone else does I can leave it alone.
6] when I'm awake my TV has to on even if i'm not watching it.
7] I hate having less that 3 loo rolls in the house. If i find i only have one spare it sends me into a slight panic and i have to buy more asap.

I tag:- Jaffers, Lyzzy, muckyfingers, Soojay, Yizz, Jen, Cath

No comments: