Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I've been Tagged

1. How old are you? 29
2. How many kids do you have if any? 1
3. Are you married, single, divorced, widow,? Single
4. What is your occupation? Stay at home mum
5. What are your passions? My son, cats, family, crafts and the internet
6. Are you a dreamer or a dream seeker? Dreamer
7. Are you happy with the way you life has turned out? No i'm not. But i'm happy with parts of it.
8. Are you a scrapper and if so how many hours a week do you scrap? Not enough
9. What do you want to do before you die? I want to meet the man of my dreams
10. What is your favorite food? Pasta, i just love the stuff
11. What is the food you hate the most? Bacon and peas
12. What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you? I can't think of anything
13. What is the happiest day of your life thus far? When my son said mummy for the first time
14. Are you a neat freak? Not at all
15. What is the worst thing you have ever done? I don't know. Smacked my son once when he was naughty.

Off to tag someone who will it be?

1 comment:

Jan said...

Throwing up on Abi must rank in there somewhere - and tying Dom to the doorknob! lol AND I can think of embarrassing, too. . . .