Friday, December 15, 2006

Nearly time

Can you believe that its only 10 days till the big day. Christmas day that is. I'm not all ready but i will be.I'm still thinking of a plan for the day but I'm getting there.
It's going to be strange but good. The plan so far is as follows

Make sure that Dom doesn't go downstairs before 8am
See if Santa's been
Open stockings
Have a cooked breakfast
Open presents
Watch the Grinch
Have Christmas Dinner

after that I'm not sure.

I am going to cook a roast with all the trimmings. It will be:
Stuffed Roast chicken breast
Roast potatoes
Roast parsnips & carrots
Two potato mash
Swede
Sweetcorn
Sausages wrapped in ham
Bread sauce
Cranberry Sauce

I will also do a nice pudding like ice cream (a nice fancy one) or some sort of cake. I'll see what Dom fancies.
Do you think its too much for the two of us?
If i do it right it will be great and I'll take lots of photos to scrap. I am really looking forward to it.

I've still got to find a couple of treats to hang on the tree as a surprise for Dom to find during the day. I can't think of anything at the moment but i will.

No comments: