Monday, August 13, 2007

We've been Arty

Today Dom and i have been ARTY.
I am so behind on Emily Falconbridge's Art journal Journey that i thought it was about time i did a couple. As yesterday she posted prompt 32 and i had only done 12 it was about time. So i have done two more and i will post them later. Dom just did the one but he can do another one tomorrow. I'll post the photos as soon as i've taken them.

I have finally decided on my class for my next crop. Well classes. As mother is going to be on holiday there will not be a LO class this time unless i can think of one, so i have thought of something else that they could do in the afternoon if they want. Its not set in stone at the moment so i can always changed my mind for the afternoon class but the morning is set and I'm going to start on that ASAP. I just hope its as good as i want it to be. Well every has enjoyed what I've done so far so that bodes well. Wish me luck.

No comments: