Thursday, May 22, 2008

Where has the time gone?

A lot of time has passed since i was last on here but not much has happened.
I think that i have let down alot of people that have been really good to me. I want to make it up to them but i don't know where to start.
I have been really depressed lately and when i get like that i shut myself away from the world and stop doing what i should be doing and this means that people get hurt then i really am sorry.
I do it all the time so that in the end the only person that suffers is me. I now have no one to turn to because of this. Don't feel sorry for me because i have brought this on myself and i deserve everything that comes with it.
I don't have any support no friends IRL. My sister is no support and ny brother lives to far away. My step dad is around but i can't turn to him in the same way.
I know i have to turn my life around but its easier said than done.
I need to get back out in the world so i think that the first step is to get a job. Just something little but at least i will be out of the house.
This needs to be done and get out of the wallowing heap i have been in for months.
Starting now i will start things afresh and i hope i can make it up to all the people i have let down.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby steps Beth, baby steps! We're all here for you and worrying about you, you know xxx

Anonymous said...

I'll always be around for you if you need me Beth. Anything you need, you just let me know. You know where I am.