Thursday, October 16, 2008

So

Just a quick update.
The course is going well and i'm looking into going on to do a Degree course next year. The one that i'm really thinking of is 3D design as i think it's more me. I did look at Interior design but the course isn't right. So all being well this wime next year i will be on a three year degree course.

It's only a week or so till half term and the break will be good. I know that it will be harder work after then as we will get the first big project soon. I think i'm looking forward to it.

Anyway what else have i got to say?
Apart from Uni not much else has been been going on. Dom is still going to boxing and enjoying it. The club he goes to is getting busier all the time and it's it good. They are hopefully going to be doing more classes and i'm thinking of joining one of them to keep fit. I don't think it will be for a while yet but i'm looking forward to it when it happens and i'll keep you informed.

I just saw this qoute on igoogle and it made me laugh.
The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win, you're still a rat.
- Lily Tomlin

Heres a joke for you

A newlywed farmer and his wife were visited by her mother, who immediately demanded an inspection of the place. While they were walking through the barn, the farmer's mule suddenly reared up and kicked the mother-in-law in the head, killing her instantly.

At the funeral service a few days later, the farmer stood near the casket and greeted folks as they walked by. The pastor noticed that whenever a woman would whisper something to the farmer, he would nod his head "Yes" and say something. Whenever a man walked by and whispered to the farmer, he would shake his head, "No" and mumble a reply. Curious, the pastor later asked the farmer what that was all about.

The farmer replied, ''The women would say, 'What a terrible tragedy' and I would nod my head and say, 'Yes, it was.' The men would ask, 'You wanna sell that mule?' and I would shake my head and say, 'Can't. It's all booked up for a year.'"


No comments: