Monday, November 03, 2008

Photos

I've been going through baby photos of Dom and I can remember how small and cute he was.
These photos were taken before i had a digital camera so i have been scanning them in and you can tell that.
This first photo was taken when he was a few days old and were still in the hospital

I love this second photo taken at a few months. This is such a fab outfit for a baby i just love the bright colours and the bright orange blanket.

This is one of the few photos i have of my gran and Dom. They were having such a fab time.

This last one is of Dom talking to my mum on the phone. You can tell he was enjoying the call. I'll put some more up as soon as i've scanned them.
I may even have some of me when i was little.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

those are lovely photos beth - spec the one of dom in his orange suit, he looks really cute!

jay670120 said...

cute photos x

Hello, I'm Vicki said...

aww such cute photos!!!