Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Art Journal Journey



I am so behind in this. These are week nine and week four.

For week four A Symbol You Love i choose the Take That symbol as i loved them when they were around the first time, now they are back and better than ever. From Boy band to Man band.

Week Nine was Inspiration found
Emily Falconbridge Inspires me so that is what i put. I just love her work and her passion for it. Her work shows a bit of her in every bit. After meeting her last year I know that she just oozes talent and that its self is inspiring.

I'll take more photos so you can see them better

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome card :)

jess said...

great card! :)

Je@net said...

Nice cards!!!

Marjolein said...

Like your cards!!

Emily Falconbridge said...

ohhh thankyou!! i am blushing ;)
great job on the cards!

valerie said...

great cads love thetake that one