Friday, March 30, 2007

EF AJJ Week 8

It's taken so long to do this one as it was hard to decide on just the one thing.
In the end it had to be my health.
Everyone that lives with a chronic illness knows what it can be like. Sometimes you hate every twinge just waiting to see if it turns into anything because you know that it will sometime. Going from being a healthy new mum one minute to being really ill with a small child and knowing that this is going to be there for the rest of your life. It can be a hard to handle.
You learn to live with it so you can control it not the other way round.
So I miss my Health.
Wouldn't you?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, I'm just a complete stranger browsing blogs for fun. A 19-year-old girl in college if you want an idea. Your post touched me. I know I'm just a complete stranger, but I just wanted to say how much I respect you as single mom and to hang in there! You sound like a neat person. Wish I knew you.

Sue Jones said...

((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))
You ARE a really Neat person!!

Anonymous said...

You are so right about the health thing! Ever since having cancer 5 years ago, I continually wait for it to come back. Every twinge, every little thing just panics me a bit. Anyway, love your card and I always think that doing something creative helps to forget if only for a short time.

:)

Je@net said...

Your words touched me deep in the heart!
Wish you the best!

valerie said...

This must be very hard to live with hopefully your creativeness gets you through in someway take care

Val

Paula J Atkinson said...

Great card & yes I would miss my health too. I have had half my family die from Cancer or Leukeamia in the past 4 years & it scares me everytime I hurt.
I hope you find a way to manage the problem & enjoy your baby.

yorkshiredave said...

Really brave of you Beth!
I miss my health too!

Cath said...

That was me posting by the way but was logged in as hubby lol

Marie - Med mina händer... said...

Love your card, it´s beutiful! And I hope you can find joy in life despite your sickness.
I am thinking about you...

Lynn said...

fabulous card!!!!!