Sunday, May 21, 2006

I've done it

Well this is the first post of my blog. I hope that all goes well with this.

Why "Taking it as it comes". Well thats the way we live. The main reason being that as i have Ulerative Colitis and have flare ups every now and then. I just get on with the good days. There is also the fact that two years ago my mum was diagnosed with Renal Cancer and secondarys in her lungs. We all know that this is going to get much worse we just don't know when. But at the moment she's fine.

Anyway sit back have a cuppa and you can all laugh at my spelling.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello hun! So now there's somewhere else I'll have to visit every day! How will I ever get any crafting done? Good luck with this. I hope you enjoy doing it

Anonymous said...

Shakespear couldn't spell so I wouldn't worry! LOL

Anonymous said...

Nice to see you Beth! But I,ve missed you on forum! Is so quiet there!