Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Rubber stamp

Today I went up to my mums to help her sort out some stuff and got this stamp. I just love this and am going to use it on some ATC's that I have to do.

This morning DS wasn't feeling well but I sent him to school anyway. He can be ill next week when it's half term.

I had to phone the hospital today to see when I'll get his results for the tests that were done two weeks ago. I was told that it could be at least another couple of weeks. This waiting is driving me mad but I've done all I can for now. Hopefully I'll get them sooner rather than later.

Tonight there is a couple of good programmes on that I'm planning on watching. Holby City, Lost, Medium and Big brother. I told you I'm a TV junkie.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Everyones' getting a bloggypoo! I've had one for a while but can't put it on PCUK as I link to shoppy things.

Anonymous said...

Hi Beth, love that stamp. I need the details please

Beth said...

This stamp is called "paris moments" by Hampton Arts from one purple cow

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»