Tuesday, May 30, 2006

The weekend is over

Another weekend is over and it's just about Tuesday. This week is Half term so will have to do a few things with him.

Well what's been going on since I last wrote. I've spent a few days doing some housework that needed to be done. On Saturday I went to a crop that is run by the wonderful Dave and Katie owners of Cre8tive Online. The day was brilliant even thou I didn't get much done. I did the morning class that was TEXTURE and then spent the rest of the day doing that. There were a great group of women that I spent alot of time with and we laughed alot. Thanks girls.
Saturday also brings a new Effing Dare and this weeks is "10 things". This is my go at it.

I used the texture ideas from the crop on Saturday.

While I was at the crop Dom spent the day with his step-granny and Uncle. My baby brother who is 12, so there is only a 5 year gap between them. He had a good time so I'm happy. When he got home we curled up and watched Dr Who together. We both love this even thou he finds it scary in parts, but then again haven't we all been scared of this at some point in our lives.

I'm getting hooked on Big Brother this year as it's far more interesting than last years was. I think it's more the fact that the housemates are more watchable. After watching the live show tonight when they won two new housemates I can't wait to see what happens. What are people going to think of Sam? He's a he but dresses and acts like a she but is a gay man. I think I'm confused.

1 comment:

Jan said...

Love the flowers on the layout. I'll have a private tutorial sometime, please. Have some fun with that small monster!