Thursday, August 17, 2006

Bling

Yesterday I went out for lunch with my mum and we found the most wonderful bargain. We went into mackays and found these jeans in the sale for just £7, aren't they fab. I'm so pleased to have bling on my jeans as I've been admiring them for ages, but as I need a larger size it would have been very expensive to get them.

Ds is at his grandad's at the moment and is home tomorrow so I'm making the most of not having him. He went Monday evening. I do miss him but it's nice to have some time to myself as being a single mum does grind you down sometimes. I just hope that he's enjoying himself, well I'll find out won't I?

Today is my great Aunt's 80th birthday so I wish her many happy returns. I'm taking her out for a cream tea at the end of the month when DS goes the Isle of Wight for a few days.

No comments: