Monday, August 28, 2006

My night out

I had a brill night with Shelley. We met at the cinema and saw SNAKES ON A PLANE. It stars Samuel L Jackson, it also had the actress who played Nurse Hathaway in ER when it started.
Anyway this was a brilliant film and it really made us laugh out load at times. There was one bit when we knew that snake were loose but they didn't, a man goes into the toilet and theres a snake in the bowl and he unzips his trousers and.......................well you can imagine what happened next. I know it doesn't feel funny but you just knew what was going to happen as soon as he went in there. All the men just winced and crossed their legs. It was a brilliant film an i highly recommend it.

After the film we went back to Shelley's house and had a couple of drinks and then i crashed on her sofa. Sunday was her sons 17th birthday and i was invited to go to the pub for lunch with them. It was really nice. After that i came home.

I got a call from my dad who has Dominic at the moment saying that he'd been sick and had a sore throat and tummy ache so what should he do. Well the first thing is to drug him up on calpol and ibuprofen. I always do this and it works for him. I spoke to him and he was crying and wanted to come home. Poor baby, not nice to be ill when your away from home. I know he's alot better now as they phoned me back to say he was feeling better and they'll phone again tonight. He'll be home on Wednesday and i can give him a big hug and get him ready to go back to school. next week.

So not much more freedom to look forward to.

No comments: