Saturday, August 05, 2006

Well

Well what can I say?
Dom seems to be enjoying his school holidays so far. He's been going and playing with his friends and I've hardly seen him. He's been to the beach once and I've taken him swimming twice.
We went yesterday and took my niece Phoebe and they had a great time as we were in the pool at least 2 hours. Afterwards we had sandwiches on southsea common and then had to get the bus up to my mums and took about an hour.
With all that my arm aches after carrying a heavy bag. Never mind I'll live.

My went to the hospital this week to get the results of a CAT scan she had a little while ago. The good news is that the cancer isn't progressing at the moment, which means no change. So we just have to wait until the scan at the end of the year. As this has been going on for about 2 years now it's doing too badly.

Anyway what have I got planned?
Dom has his swimming lesson as normal on Monday. Wednesday we may go to the cinema. Thursday we will go swimming. Saturday we are going for a family picnic for my Great Aunts 80th birthday.
So hopefully there will be lots for me to blog about as I should try and post everyday.

No comments: