Sunday, October 08, 2006

Bad blogger

I'm a bad blogger as i haven't blogged in a week.
There isn't really much for me to tell you so that could be the reason i haven't blogged.
I keep reading other peoples blogs and they always seem to do so much more or maybe it just seems that way.

One thing i have done is to sign up for a course in Getting more from your Digital camera. It's for 6 hours beginning next week, 3 hours on the 17th and another 3 on the 31st. It's being run in my local community centre by one of the colleges. If i enjoy this i may just sign up for something else as i don't have to pay.

I have decided that I'd like to get a group together for a monthly crop. This one would be different as i'd like it to be during the day on a week day. I know that this is a good idea but I'm just trying to get the information to the right people. I put a thread on UKS but only a couple of people have responded, I don't know what else to do. Hopefully people will love the idea and want to come and the group will start in the new year or sooner if wanted. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Jan said...

I think you need to change the colour of you text, coz your tail gets in the way!!
Love the little toesies, though!