Sunday, October 01, 2006

Emily and Kirsty

What a fab day. Kirsty Wiseman who is such a warm loving, caring and extremely talented woman organized a scraping workshop with classes taught by herself and Emily Falconbridge. Emily is great and i love her, she gives off this energy that just makes you want to try something new. I'm so glad i went and got to meet such amazing women.
Here are a couple of photos

Kirsty and Me


Kirsty and Emily


Emily and Me

I'd like to say thanks to Helen who drove me there she is brilliant company

Hello to all the girls and Rena your cupcakes were fab. There are girls that i wish i could have chatted to longer. Kirsty's hugs are fab by the way, if you get to have one you are very lucky.
Thank you so much for a really amazing day. When I've finished the books i will take photos and upload them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had such a fab day. Did you bring me a pressy??

XXX
Mother

Fiona said...

Just found your blog beth! I enjoyed meeting you last weekend :D I had such a fab day - my first ever class!