Monday, January 29, 2007

Crap Day

Abigail Rachel
3rd January 1974 - 29th January 1990


Today is the anniversary of her death. After being ill with Cancer for about six months she finally sliped into a coma and never came out of it. She was my big sister and was just 16 when she died. its strange to think that she has been dead longer than she lived. There were times when we were very close and had some really good times. I also remember the amount of fights that we had. I do miss her lots but she was a bossy cow and would be mean to me at times. Shes my sister and i still say that.
I just wonder what she'd be doing now if she was still here.

RIP

4 comments:

Jan said...

Probably still bossing you about. She'd have adored Dom - and the cats!!

GlitteryKatie said...

YUp once bossy always bossy.
{{{{hugs}}}} girls!

Sue Jones said...

Yup!! I am still a bossy big sis too..we don't change !!
(((hugs)))

Anonymous said...

Hey honey, didn't see this. Big hugs xoxoxox