Friday, January 19, 2007

My Craft Room

Today i was having a chat with my mum and i have come to a huge decision.
Which is I'm getting rid of my craft room yes you heard me right my little craft room is going.
Before you ask I'm not giving up scrapping or my Altered Art. In fact I'm getting more into the altering than ever.
At the moment the little bedroom is my craft room but i don't use it as i fined it so lonely in there so i always work in my bedroom with the TV on. So the question is "Is it worth having a craft room at all?" and to that my answer is NO.
So whats the plan i hear you ask. Well I'm turning it into a dressing room, I'm moving all the clothes out of bedroom into there. It will house all my clothes, wardrobe, chest of draws, iron, ironing board the whole lot. None of this will go in the bedroom.
So what am i doing with my craft stuff?
Well that is all being moved into my bedroom. I have plenty of space and it makes sense as its where i spend my time. I can sort it and get a nice desk to work at and lots of storage.

This is such a good idea and i wish i had thought of it earlier. I know it will work out so much better for me.

I'll update as it happens

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh wicked idea beth, sounds perfect to me darling. have fun sorting and finding super storage. :D love boo xxx

Lyzzydee said...

Great Idea!

Jan said...

"I wish I'd thought of it earlier"??? How about "I wish I'd thought of it, coz my very clever mum suggested it." Cheek!!

Anonymous said...

great idea hunny, you had me going for a minute though!!! LOL val xx