Sunday, January 14, 2007

I have to confess

Well that's what Shimelle is telling us with her free class that shes doing next weekend. I'm thinking of having a go at it and if i do I'll post about it here.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'm not a happy bunny coz i don't feel very well. I've been sick a few times and I've got a headache. Its not too bad at the moment (fingers crossed and all that). Hopefully its just a bug. I woke up a while ago and can't get back to sleep so i thought I'd surf.

I did just mange to watch the final of Soapstar Superstar and Antony Cotton (who plays Sean Tully in corrie) won. I was a little surprised it was him but he had improved so much over the week and hes a showman. So congratulations Antony.

1 comment:

jakey said...

Sorry to hear you're poorly Beth. Hope it's just a bug and is gone very soon, so you can get on with your crop plans. Hope you'll share he mini book with us all after the event - you are too far for me to come!
jk x