Friday, December 14, 2007

Stuff

I can't believe that Christmas is so close. I'm glad that i started some of my shopping in November as starting now would be a nightmare. Last night i sat and wrapped up all the stocking fillers that i have got for Dom and i think i need to buy more to make up for what he won't have this year. Mother always went overboard with things for him as his dads family aren't interested. I just feel that i have to step up and do it. So I'll hit the shops again next week.
The best thing is that today a friend got hold of a Nintendo DS lite for me for Dom. I promised him one ages ago ad recently found out that everywhere was selling out really quickly. I was beginning to panic as i so wanted him to have it on Christmas day as he just can't go with out. Now with thanks to Wendy he won't have to. Wendy you're a star.

2 comments:

Lyzzydee said...

I hate having to do last minute shopping and although I started early i haven't finished.Keep on plodding.

Sue Jones said...

Big Big (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
my darling . Take care of yourselves xxxxxx