Sunday, December 16, 2007

Well

Tomorrows the day we lay mother to rest and I'm so glad that its happening before Christmas for the kids. It will mean that they can enjoy themselves without feeling guilty.
I talked to Dom about the funeral but i have no idea if hes taken it in or not. Its so hard to tell with him. But we'll see how he manages with it and take it from there.
Mothers best friend started a facebook group to remember her and we are looking for photos to add to the ones we already have. I may end up scrapping them at some stage (whenever that is). So if you have some please can you send them to me at bellatheboss@yahoo.co.uk
I am doing a memory box for Dom and in it i want people to write down good memories they have of mother so he can see how loved she was by other people and how she touched their lives as well as ours so if you want to be included just get in touch with me and I'll give you more details.

This time tomorrow we'll be on our way to the wake to remember her in a way she would have wanted.
I'm wearing clothes i have taken out of her wardrobe and Dom is wearing a new shirt i got for him the other day.
If you are not coming and want to be with us in spirit then could you wear something red as it's her favourite colour.

Going to get my hair cut first thing in the morning coz i now mother would have wanted me to and i haven't had it done for ages. Wish me luck that it turns out well.

I've got some more bits for Dom for Christmas and one of them is driving me mad. How do i wrap up a skateboard? I have no idea. Everything else is wrapped and in a good hiding place so i know i don't have to do that. All i have to do is put the tree up and do the food shopping.

3 comments:

mariag said...

Beth hun, I'll be digging out my red jumper to wear tomorrow. I'm sorry I can't be there in person but you'll all be in my thoughts & prayers.
{{{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}} XX

Anonymous said...

Beth, I have managed to get time off so will be there. Hugs to you and Dom in case I don't get to speak to you then.

Anonymous said...

Hugs for you and Dom and wishing you both strength today. I have got my red jumper on and am thinking of you all.
Jill
x