Thursday, September 11, 2008

My first day at Art School

Yesterday was my first day and it was good. The group seems really nice so I think that it's going to be a good year.
We were give our first project that has to be done for next week. The good thing is that it's a group one so it helps us to get to know other people.
The project is to look at postcards and to do our own version of it. We are using two postcards and it will have a 3D effect using chicken wire and paper. I think it's going to look good. I will take some photos of it to show you what we have done.

Anyway i better get ready for college and i'll be back soon.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Glad your group is nice Beth! Good luck with the course. ((HUGS)) Linda X

Jazzy1972 said...

Sounds like you will have a wonderful year, your first project sounds like great fun. Jay xx

Nathalie Kalbach said...

Beth,you won the rak on my blog! Congrats :-)