Saturday, September 06, 2008

Some news

With everything that has happened over the last year things are finally getting back to normal. So whats the news i hear you ask well I'm back to college next week to continue my Art course. So I'm an Art Student again. I know that it's going to be hard work but i'm looking forward to it. It will be worth it if i pass (or should i say when i pass). All being well after this i will go on to do a degree in either Interior Design or 3D Design and after that i can get a ful time job in something that i enjoy.

Please wish me luck for this course as i know that i'm going to need it. It's only two and a half days a week but it's classed as a full time course. The studios that we use are available for us every day so when we have projects to do we can work on the days that we don't have to be in.

One of my favourite bits is the lectures we have on Art History. They are more than that really as they cover so many different things and give you a new outlook on Art.

So next week it's the start of lots of hard work.
I will keep you posted of all the things that we do and try and show all the finished projects and when i'm working on them.

3 comments:

Jay said...

Oh good luck, I'm sure you won't need it. It sounds great fun.

Heather said...

Have fun back at college. All the best.

Anonymous said...

Good luck Beth!