Friday, September 19, 2008

Our First Project

I'm really enjoying Art School and hope to do it much better this year than last. Well I don't think that anything can happen to top last year. Anyway here is the first project that we had to do as a group. I took plenty of photos of us working on it and the finish piece.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

So what do you think?

At the moment we are doing drawing using Architectural structures as our subject matter on A1 sheets in black and white.
I hate drawing but we have to do it.
Next week get a brief and i know that one is to with colour so it's more my thing.

Well i'll post more soon

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think ... your work looks amazing!

jay670120 said...

ooooh i think your work is fabby x
sometimes you got to take the rough with the smooth :D

Ruthy said...

loving your work, a nice mix of medium