Sunday, February 04, 2007

Bracelet

I've been looking at lots of different sites for silver beads to go on the bracelet I'm planning to have. At the moment I have my eye on these three. They are Aries for me. Pieces for dom and the mother and child for our family unit. I do love silver.
This bracelet is going to look lovely. I know that it will take awhile and that can be a good thing as it will mean so much more.
At least with this I can just tell people this is what I want without having to think about it. So for Mothers Day, Easter, my birthday and Christmas I will hopefully got lush new beads to wear.


Mother got a bracelet for Christmas and is already wearing hers lots. At the moment she has a Troll Bead and 2 Dollies, I think there is a silver one as well. I know that she wants them all to have meaning. From now on she'll be easy to buy for (not that i had a problem, that was the rest of the family).

1 comment:

Cath said...

That silver bead is gorgeous of the mother and child! Would love that myself. I'm seriously getting an addiction!