Monday, February 12, 2007

Photos


These photos should have been up earlier but I've been a bit lax. This is Dom on Christmas with his new Gameboy. It was such a big hit and he already wants new games. The good thing about that is that its nearly his birthday.

I've been chatting to my Step mum which is the reason I have finally put these up as they are the most up to date photos of Dom that i have. I think I'll have to sit him down and get some more in the next week or so.
Anyway Amalia (my step mum) was talking to her sister Liz and it reminded me of what an amazing time I had when I met her when I went to Peru. It's strange to think that I was 18 when I went out (I'm 30 this year). One day i hope to go back. Liz showed me an amazing time while I was there and I'm really grateful for that. I spent the best New Years Eve of my life there. Nothing has ever come close to it.

1 comment:

Flapsi said...

Love the nail polish idea, might need to try that! I've just had a great evening joining in this challenge and doing all 6 of them!