Friday, February 23, 2007

This is brill


A friend of mine has a very talented husband. Angela told us about this amazing idea that her husband had had. He had solved a problem that we all have with our AMM totes. When the tote is full and you want to use the draw it sags and then its difficult to get the draw back in. Now that can be over forever with this handy little box. I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on one. It costs £6 + £2 p+p and they will sell to people in the UK only (will let you know if this changes). If you want to order one she is a member of NPLH and you can contact her there. I know everyone will want one.
I am happy to pass on any messages if need be my email is bellatheboss@yahoo.co.uk
or contact Angela direct angela@bandlem.com

1 comment:

Yizz said...

This is such a fantastic idea - now all I need is the tote :lol: