Friday, February 02, 2007

Dolly Beads and Troll beads

If you look at alot of scrappers they all seem to have Troll Beads. They are very popular at the moment and you can buy them in lots of places. Alot of the are lovely but they are made on a large scale.

I have a friend called Jaq who makes the most wonderful unique beads called Dolly Beads. Jaq's website A String of Beads is so lovely and is getting very popular.
This is the bead that i have just ordered. I just love the colours and i can't wait to see it in real life.









I just now need a bracelet to go with it. I've have a look at the sites and i just love this lock, its called the Lacelock. Don't you think it's lovely? It will go on this chain.
This is what i hope to get for my 30th in April. Well it is an important birthday.



2 comments:

GlitteryKatie said...

Beee-eautiful!
Can't wait to see you wearing it!!

Jan said...

I can't wait to see ME wearing it lol - jaq says its on its way!!