Saturday, April 14, 2007

My Bracelet

I finally have my bracelet for my beads. I also have a couple of new ones as well. I got three silver beads yesterday.

The beads are as follows from the left hand side (looking at the top picture)
Lace Lock (troll) - Birthday pressie
Marmalade sky (Dolly) - Christmas pressie
Mother and child (Chamilia) - For me and Dom as its just the two of us (birthday pressie)
The Blues (Dolly) - For Dom as he looks so good in blue
Hydrangea (troll) - Flowers for mothers day
Purple velvet (Dolly) - Birthday pressie
Carolyn (Dolly) - Birthday pressie
Snake (chamilia) - I was born in the chinese year of the snake (birthday pressie)
Cinder toffee (Dolly) - Birthday pressie
cats (chamilia) - For my two girls (birthday pressie)
Tortie (Dolly) - Christmas pressie

I am so lucky and so happy
Thank you to everyone that got me what i wanted and i will wear it with a smile on my face.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

What a beautiful selection of beads Beth - and all so meaningful too, just as it should be :)

Jan said...

Hiya,dort! You need to change your profile now you are officially OLD!! lol.

Esther said...

Ooo troll beads! nice to make a personal bracelet like that. was just reading your blog and wanted to ask what an envelope album is, well I know it sounds slef explanitry but wandered what it looked like and how you do it? thanks