Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Stash Buying





For the first time in ages I've brought some stash. I went to a crop and i brought these prima flowers as they are so lush. Yesterday i placed an with Box Room Booty. I got this framedangoe which is just so cute and these brackets. The last thing i got was a pack of three blank pocket folders. There is a book that can be made from these. You can see it being made here.
I do have ideas on what I'm going to do with these so watch this space.

I also ordered some photos last night at 1p a print so i can finally get around to doing some LOs. I have so many planned in my head but i haven't able to do them as I've not had any photos to use. So tomorrow i should hopefully have over 60 to play with. Fingers crossed new LOs will be on my blog soon.

No comments: