Sunday, April 29, 2007

my bracelet


This is my bracelet with my new bead on.
So in order

Lace Lock (troll) - Birthday pressie
Cinder toffee (Dolly) - Birthday pressie
Mother and child (Chamilia) - For me and Dom as its just the two of us (birthday pressie)
The Blues (Dolly) - For Dom as he looks so good in blue
Hydrangea (troll) - Flowers for mothers day
Purple velvet (Dolly) - Birthday pressie
Beth (Dolly) - It had my name
Carolyn (Dolly) - Birthday pressie
Snake (chamilia) - I was born in the chinese year of the snake (birthday pressie)
Marmalade sky (Dolly) - Christmas pressie
cats (chamilia) - For my two girls (birthday pressie)
Tortie (Dolly) - Christmas pressie

1 comment:

Linda said...

lovely bracelet Beth!

I am tagging you!

The rules:
Start with 7 random facts/habits about yourself. People who are tagged have to write their 7 things on their blog. Then choose another 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment to tell them they have been tagged and to read your blog.

See you later!