Saturday, August 30, 2008

I wish for

I've been having a virtual window shop for stash and have found lots of thing i want to buy (and would if i had the money) and may do one day.
The first shop i went to for a look is Artist trading Post as i've never seen it before.
I saw these lovely paper Artsy stamps

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket paperartsy paperartsy
There are six different ones here and i can already see so many projects i can use them for.

I went on lots more sites and the things that really stood out for me were the Maya Road products. I so need these

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

I will be on the look out for some cardstock but i have my eye on the new Basic Grey and it's not a bad price if i get it in the small pads. But i do want the 12 x 12 as well.

3 comments:

mandijane said...

oooooooooooh I like those stamps and the maya road houses.....

Sara said...

I love those stamps, might just have to visit that shop :)

Kerry said...

You have great taste