Monday, August 25, 2008

Flickr Mosaic

This game is making the rounds of various blogs, and is quite fun and i found it on Jodies blog.

mosaic of me

Create your own by inputting your answers into the Search feature on Flickr and then copying and pasting the URLs into Big Huge Lab's Mosaic Maker.

The Questions:
1. What is your first name? Beth
2. What is your favorite food? Pasta
3. What high school did you go to? Springfield secondary School drayton
4. What is your favorite color? Purple
5. Who is your celebrity crush? David Tennent
6. Favorite drink? Starbucks Gingerbread latte
7. Dream vacation? San Francisco
8. Favorite dessert? Ice cream
9. What you want to be when you grow up? an Interior Designer
10. What do you love most in life? Being a mother to my son
11. One Word to describe you. Bonkers
12. Your flickr name: Alteredbel

I think this actually gives a nice visual picture of me. :) Leave me a comment and link if you try this. I'd like to check yours out too!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Love your mosaic!! I haven't tried the gingerbread lattes - I usually am too busy enjoying the white chocolate peppermint lattes instead. lol Can't wait for those to come out again. I might have to give the gingerbread latte a swirl too! :)

Hello, I'm Vicki said...

ooh i had a go at this too - it was great!!! :D and i linked to your blog so others can check you out too. xx