Thursday, August 07, 2008

I'm drooling over

I've been having a bit of a surf and i have been drooling over the new stuff on the Basic Grey site. I just have to have these.
urban prairie
Offbeat
Granola
eva
Ambrosia
I also really like these albums
Eclectic/Milk Chocolate Chip Album
Tabbed/Milk Chocolate Chip Album
Step/Dark Chocolate Chip Album
I think they would be great fun to work with.

I have also been looking at the Rouge de Garance site and they have some lovely things on there like these wall stickers which come in different sizes.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
I know just what i want to do with them. If you want ideas on how to use them just look at the site.

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

The albums look great to work with!!!
Love the first album!!!!

Jacqueline