Sunday, August 24, 2008

Its about time

I have finally finished something artistic. What do you think.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
These two i'm really pleased with can't wait to post them after the bank holiday. The next two i'm not sure about, I think they just aren't quite right.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Please tell me what you think.

When i was blog hopping the other day I heard about a fab photo editing site called Picnic. Its bril and it doesn't download software to your computer like most do.
So Iv'e been playing with it and i love it.
Here is a photo that i've been playing with.

BEFORE
Photobucket

AFTER
Photobucket

Isn't that great?
I think i will be using it all the time now.

4 comments:

Charleen said...

especially love the top purple one. :)

Sara said...

The photo is great, I'll have to check that site out!

Claire aka Feline said...

Lovely ATCs and what a difference a little editing can make to a photo, like the rounded corners too :) xxx

Shirley said...

Great selection of ATC's and well done on the photo it really is amazing the differnce it makes!