Thursday, June 22, 2006

Been a while

Well it's been a few days since I last posted but not a lot has happened. I now have a date for Dom to see the surgeon which is the 14th July, then we'll know what's going to happen with that.
I have been getting my house straight with the help of my mum. The garden is looking better than it was but to be honest that wasn't difficult. The sitting room has finally been finished, it had just a little bit of painting to do. That room just needs a new curtain rail up and new nets (the cats have killed the ones that are up there at the moment) but most likely voiles. My bathroom is going to be done soon which will be great. I need to put lino down as I hate having carpet in there, also new towel rails and shower curtain and it will be great. I'm looking forward to it. In the holidays DS is going to have his bedroom repainted, so it will be red and blue. It has to be done as he has drawn on the walls.

Tonight I'm going to watch Battlestar Galactica. This is on freeview for the first time. I loved watching the original. I do know that they have changed the sex of one of the main characters which just seems a little odd to me. Well I see what it's like and if I don't like it I don't have to watch it do I?

This weekend should be good as Dom is going to stay with my mum for two nights, Friday and Saturday. I'm going to a crop during the day on Saturday in Gosport. But I won't know what to do with myself in the evening. I'll try and think of something.

No comments: