Saturday, June 24, 2006

Peaceful

It's been a peaceful evening as DS is at my mum's till sunday. I've been getting ready for the crop that i'm going to tomorrow. I think i have everything sorted and ready to go. I have to leave at about 9am to get there for ten as i have to get a bus then a boat then another bus. I live in portsmouth, i don't drive (so i have to use public transport) and this crop is in Gosport so i have to get the ferry over then another bus the other side. I'm looking forward to this. I don't think i'll get much done. I have a LO to do and i want to do some ATC's that i have and idea for, i may even start my art journal. Well we'll see as i may just chat all day.

ATC's are Artist Trading Cards. Small pieces of art work originally designed to showcase an artist's work, these little (3.5 x 2.5ins) cards have become a craze in the papercraft world. They cannot be sold, but only traded one for one with other makers. It's fun to collect little bits or original artwork from all over the world.

1 comment:

Jan said...

Plagirism is an offence, young woman!!

Hope you had a good day!!