Saturday, June 24, 2006

Dare time

Well it's that time again. This week it's "make a wish". Here's my effort at it. The journaling says "I wish that I will only get better with my scrapbooking and altered art. That I will have lots of really good ideas.
I wish to meet and get to know my online friends better.
I wish to go to an all day crop once a month for the foreseeable future.
I wish to go to as many retreats as I possibly can. June 2006"
I'm pleased with the way that this turned out, it is very minimal for me.

Today I went to the crop in Gosport and I had a really good day. I didn't get much done but I didn't think I would. Hopefully I will get to go to the next one.

I called Dom to say goodnight to him but he wasn't at all interested in talking to me, so I know he's happy. He's home tomorrow to shatter the peace and quite.

2 comments:

Jan said...

I don't know about shattering your peace and quiet. Both his grandparents are TOTALLY shattered!!

Anonymous said...

It's really beautiful, Beth. Love the journaling.