Tuesday, June 06, 2006

It's Monday




Today was the first day back after half term and Ds seemed to like being back. After school it was home to change and then dash to the swimming pool for his lesson. The lesson was good and he seems to be improving. He's getting across the pool faster on his front but he needs to keep his legs up. He's not too keen on swimming on his back as he doesn't like to put his head all the way back. It will get there in the end. There was one point that he just wasn't moving, he was hold a float out in front of him and kicking his legs but not going anywhere it was so funny. I don't think he saw me laughing.

Tonight was my monthly evening crop 7-10pm which was very enjoyable and great to see everyone. I didn't do much but I did pain a bottle holder that will go in my scraproom when done. So far I have just painted it purple, now I'm going to decorate it. I have a feeling it will have flowers all over it.

No comments: