Thursday, June 08, 2006

New Glasses

These are the new glasses that i got yesterday. As it had been about two years since my last eye test I decided that it was time to get them looked at again. So I made an appointment with my local Specsavers for 10.10am. They were running late which wasn't a problem. When i was seen i found out that i have Astigmatism. My perscription had changed, he said that in one way it was worse and another better. My right eye is worse than my left. I was taken downstairs to choose my new frames which i did very quickly. The frames were fitted and measurements taken. The girl doing it said i'll just phone the lab and see if your len's are instock, she called and came back and said "They will be ready for you after 12.30pm, see you then." The time then was just after 11am. I went back just after 12.30pm and they were ready for me so I wore them home. I was realy pleased with the service

No comments: