Saturday, June 03, 2006

To Gunwharf

On friday we went to meet my mum (Janjan to Dom) and Phoebe (my niece) to go to the cinema and have lunch and see the boats. We saw Ice Age2 which was brill and can't wait for it to come out on video so we can see it again. After the film we went for lunch which was very nice and even Dom ate all his (burger and chips).
The Volvo Ocean Race has been in portsmouth from the middle of May and this was departure day. It was busy down there and we saw some of the wondering around. I wish them all the best in the rest of the race.

It being friday it means one thing an eviction from the Big Brother house. I was so please that Sezer was evicted as he was such a waste of space. Luckerly lots of people agreed. I think that the next person to go swhould be Grace as she is such a cow calling most of the housemates freaks and herself normal. She is no way normal. I could go on all day but i won't.

I saw Jon Bon Jovi on the Jonathan Ross show and is just so sexy. I can't believe that he's in his mid-fourties and has been with his wife for 26 years. I also love the new single which is called "Who says you can't go Home" I think i maybe buying this.

Today i cut Dom's hair and i think that it looks alright even if i say so myself. Will take a photo and upload tomorrow.

No comments: