Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Blog prompt

I just posted this prompt on UKS

What are the five signs of you?
When someone walks into your house how do they know without you saying anything that your at home? What things do you do that let people know your around? We all do it without thinking about it. Tell us what are yours.

The things that show that i'm home are
1) My shoes by the front door
2) The TV on
3) The computer on and connected to the internet
4) Bottle of coke with a glass next to it
5) My keys in the lock on the front door (the inside)

That's how you can tell I'm home

Edited to say
Having read a couple of other peoples blogs with this prompt I'll go into detail.

When i come in the front door i lock the door behind me leaving the keys in the lock. I kick my shoes off as i just can't sit comfortably with my shoes on, the TV goes on and so does the computer. I drink alot of coke so there's normally a bottle in every room.
I'm not really a radio person so the TV is on for company even when DS is home. It really doesn't matter if I'm watching it or not. I have now passed this habit on to Dom. As I've had my computer for the last year i really enjoy it and love being on the Internet and spend alot of time on it.
So that's me.

No comments: