Sunday, September 17, 2006

Sunday bloggers #3

If you could meet anyone famous or not, dead or alive, and sit down somewhere quiet for a chat.. who would It be and why?What would you say and ask etc

If it could be anyone at all.
Dead or alive.
I wish i could say that I'd pick someone really amazing, someone that everyone would go wow. The person i choose is

River Phoenix.

23rd August 1970 - 31st October 1993

Well in the late 80's and early 90's i had the biggest crush on him and then he sadly died outside a nightclub. I cried buckets when that happened.
I would love to ask him if he has any regrets over the way he lived his live just before he died. If he would do things differently now.
There is so much that I'd love to know but it's hard to put into words.
I would tell him how his death affected his fans and what a waste of a talent and life it was.
Most of all I'd just like to sit across a table from him and look into those lovely eyes.

We miss you River.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

river is one hot cookie!!!

Love the entry!
x