Saturday, September 09, 2006

Blog prompt

If you could be given any surprise..........what would it be?

If i could be given anything at all it would have to be my own house. The house would be fully paid for so no morgage or rent would need to be paid for it. It would have enough room so that i had a craft room that was comfy enough to have all the things in there i needed. There would be a playroom for DS as well as his bedroom. We would each have an on suite bathroom and so would the two spare rooms.
There would be a lovely kitchen dinner that would be the heart of the house, it would have a TV corner with a sofa and a big table for homework to be done at.

I can see this house so clearly in my mind. Maybe one day I'll get it but I'm not counting on it. It's a dream house.

No comments: