Friday, September 15, 2006

Feelings

I spend a lot of my time online (sometimes too much) on forums. I used to post alot but lately i have just taken to lurking and reading what other people have to say. Lately it seems to me that people aren't being nice. I've seen people changed for the worse and i find it really sad. You can see how someone posts one minute and the next thing you see seems like someone else has posted but they haven't. It's a shame when nice people get dragged down.
When people post nasty things about an individual it makes the whole forum look bad. I have stopped posting on a forum because of this, also because it looked and felt liked no one cared anymore. It felt less like the family i had once known. I hope I'm wrong about it but it doesn't feel like it as it has been like this for ages.
One thing i have seen that really bugs me is people posting about themselves all the time. It's the constant look at me, or i know better than you.
I admit that at times i have felt like jumping up and down saying hey look at me, tell me I'm wonderful. Now i have this blog i really don't feel the need to. This is where i can talk about myself till I'm blue in the face.
I have another thing to admit to and that's i felt bad or should i say a bit miffed that when i put something online the other day no one noticed, or if they have they haven't said anything. I'm not going to point it out coz i don't feel that it's important enough and that i feel fine about it.

I think I've rambled on enough for now

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

{{hugs}} hunny. I know how you feel

Kirsty Wiseman said...

Oh beth - i know that bitterness between people should not be public.. not at all - EVER. We all have to offload and someone is always in the firing line and its so easy to get caught up in these things.

Dont let it bother you. just be YOU x

jakey said...

Aw...Beth. I'm sorry you feel down, and I know exactly what you're saying hon. Cheer-up hugs from me. xxoxx

I always read what you say babe, even if I don't always comment.

scrapdolly said...

Beth I understand completely and feel much the same as you do .
Take care and don't let it get you down (easier said that done I know)
(((((hugs)))))

jakey said...

Beth..... i've just tagged you!

Just to keep you occupied and out of trouble... hee hee!

10 Things that have terrified you - see details on my blog.

Have fun remembering!
jk xx

Lyzzydee said...

Its one of those things, be grateful we have our own bolt hole !!!!

Anonymous said...

i feel the same as you most times beth. i hope i havent upset you at all? some people have been very quiet lately and i keep feeling i may have done something to upset them? hugs to you and keep strong. boo xxx

Anonymous said...

I think that it happens that way, that one day someone else is the person everyone wants to talk to, and on another day it could be you (generic). I've felt that way recently myself, but decide to just carry on. Have not been on the forum a lot myself recently but that is because I am just so busy.

Beth my little sis, you take care and hugs and love to you