Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Wednesday blog prompt

The world is a wondrous place. If family, money and a job were not a factor, where would you most like to live? Why? What are the factors, to you, that make a great place to live? What do you like or not like about where you live currently?

I like having a three bed roomed house for just the two of but I'm not keen on the area at all, but but in my position you can't be too choosy.
To be honest I'm not really sure where I'd like to live for definite. It would be Australia or America. The main reason is that i love the style of the houses and the way they look so homey even when they are totally spotless and it looks like no one lives there. I'd love to live somewhere like San Francisco in the states, there is just something about the place that appeals to me. The other place that appeals to me is Melbourne in Australia. As we see so much of these city's on TV that i can see myself being very happy in either place.
Maybe one day if I'm lucky

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved reading your blog prompt responses.
I have been to San Fran but never to Australia.

And it is Scrapdolly here - but it only lets me post anonymously