Sunday, September 10, 2006

Sunday Prompt #2

Today's prompt is

YOUR FAVOURITE LAYOUTS....

If you have to choose two Layouts - one of your own, and one of someone Else's that inspires you - what would they be? Its a time to boost you're own ego as well as someone Else's!!

Post a link or photo of the layouts on your blog with words of praise to yourself and those you have chosen.

You are worth it!


The LO of my own that i love at the moment is my doodle one. I'm just so pleased with how it turned out and i had fun doing it. At the moment I'm trying to find a style that suits me and i can work comfortably with.
At the moment there are so many LO's that are inspiring that it's hard to choose just one. But there is just one that stands out more than any other at the moment. It is Lousette's Time LO that she did for the Speshal Dare blog. It's a very powerful page and reminds you would scrapbooking is really about. Lou you have inspired me to scrap the painful things as well as the good things

No comments: